TANYX® should not be applied:
- On the breast;
- On irritated skin.
- On open wounds;
- On the head front region (forehead);
- On carotid artery (neck front and side region);
TANYX® should not be used:
- By patients with unknown cause of pain;
- By patients carrying metallic prostheses;
- By patients carrying pacemaker or defibrillator;;
- Together with high frequency surgical equipment’s;
- On painful conditions caused by appendicitis, stomach pain, hepatitis, etc.;
- During pregnancy (electric stimulation safety on pregnant is not established).